DriveAce intends to fully comply with the Digital
Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), including the notice and "take down" provisions, and to benefit
from the safe harbors immunizing DriveAce from liability to the fullest extent of the
law. NeoDrive reserves the right to terminate the account of any Member who infringes upon the
copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification by the copyright owner or the
copyright owner's legal agent. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that
constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise
violated, please provide DriveAce's Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner (the
"Complainant:) of the copyright or other intellectual property interest that has allegedly been
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that the Complainant claims
has been infringed.
- A description of where the infringing material or activity that the Complainant is located on
the Site, with enough detail that we may find it on the Site (e.g., Profile ID).
- The name, address, telephone number and email address of the Complainant.-A statement by the
Complainant that upon a good faith belief the disputed use of the material or activity is not
authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by the Complainant made under penalty of perjury, that the Complainant is the
copyright or intellectual property owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or
intellectual property owner and that the information provided in the notice is accurate.
Please provide the file URL when filing a DMCA complain: e.g:
http://driveace.in/file/XxXxXx Written notice should be sent to our designated agent as
follows: - via email: [email protected]